Today I clocked in at 165. A loss from last week, but a number I’ve seen before.
Breakfast: 457 cal
- 2 packets High Fiber Quaker Oats Maple & Brown Sugar Oatmeal–320 cal
- 2/3 c Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk–27 cal
- 1 med Banana–110 cal
Snack: 100 cal
- Double Chocolate Vitatop–100 cal
Lunch: 380 cal + ???
- Lean Cuisine, Pepperoni Pizza–380 cal
- Archer Farms Dark Chocolate Almonds–TOO MANY DAMN CALORIES.
- Archer Farms Dark Chocolate Almonds–…Read Above
- Trinidad Roll–???
- Frozen Yogurt–???
Total: Over Maintenance
On the plus side (see, I can be positive), I really don’t feel like I blew it today. Yes, I didn’t need to eat the whole thing of almonds. My mom did help me. So did some of my coworkers. But, still. I feel like I could’ve done worse. I don’t feel bloated tonight. And, I don’t necessarily hate myself like I normally do after eating a few extra calories.
Instead of using Wednesday as a full blown cheat day, like I have been the last three Wednesdays, I’m gonna try and make it a day that I eat at maintenance. Which, according to LoseIt, is about 2200 calories. Which I feel is a lot. But, iPhones do know best, I suppose. 😉